Kwikset 801AN, Arlington Double Cylinder Handleset
This solid brass handleset made by Kwikset has a lifetime mechanical warranty. Very sleek in design, the Arlington double cylinder door entrance set features beveled edges at the top and the bottom with a classic grip handle. A double cylinder handleset, it has a thumbpiece on the outside and a turnknob on the inside. The deadbolt is key operated on both the inside and the outside.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and outside; and the latchbolt is operated by a turnknob inside and a thumbpiece outside. In order to increase security, double cylinder handlesets are usually used on front or back doors where there is a window in close proximity to the door.
Also available matching:
Arlington Single Cylinder Handleset and
Arlington Dummy Handleset
Features of the Arlington Double Cylinder Handleset:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- SmartKey cylinder.
- Bump-resistant deadbolt.
- Anti-pry shield.
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the 801AN Arlington Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length Overall: 19-1/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Length: 15"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Center of Latch to Center of Throughbolt: 11"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handing: please specify
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the outside handleset's finish.