|| SCH-Danbury Knob
Schlage Accents Series Danbury Knob
The Schlage Danbury Knob has an universal latch that fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. It fits standard door cut-outs. The elegant egg shape will add a touch of class to any home that is reminiscent of old Hollywood glamor. With 10 finishes to choose from, you will be sure to find just the right one to blend seamlessly into your home.
When you install Schlage knobs, you safeguard your home and your family as well as your peace of mind. This Schlage knob will never tarnish, discolor, or corrode. The wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough, just like this knob.
Features of the Danbury Door Knob:
- One piece knob for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
- Limited lifetime finish warranty.
- Available in 10 finishes.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Schlage Danbury Egg-Shaped Knob:
- Adjustable Backset for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Knob Length: 2-9/16"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: Non-latching and non-locking, these non-functional door knobs are usually used as an inactive pull or to match trim.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need to be locked.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need to be locked.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a lock operated by a key is needed.