Schlage Maximum Security Double Cylinder Deadbolt
This maximum security double cylinder deadbolt made by Schlage will fit all standard door cutouts. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches. An ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt. Operated by a key on either side of the door, it is most commonly used on doors located near windows.
Schlage B60 Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Schlage B581 Commercial Grade 2 Single-Sided Deadbolt With Exterior Trim
Schlage B81 Residential Single Sided Deadbolt With Exposed Exterior Trim
Schlage B80 One-Sided Deadbolt With No Exterior Trim
Schlage deadbolts are bigger and stronger than they were before. They are ANSI Grade 1--the toughest ANSI grade available. Tough construction paired with innovative features that provide added control, security and peace of mind.
Please see our guide on how to choose the best deadbolt
Features of Schlage B62 Deadbolt:
- Schlage Maximum Security Deadbolts.
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
- Schlage B62 Installation Instructions (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage B 62 Deadbolt:
- For 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- Universal deadbolt fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Strike Width: 1-1/8"
- Strike Length: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted on both the inside and the outside by a key. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.