Schlage B60, Maximum Security Single Cylinder Deadbolt
This maximum security single cylinder deadbolt made by Schlage will fit all standard door cutouts. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/8 inches up to 2 inches. An ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt. Operated by a key on the outside of the door and by a thumbturn on the inside. Available in 12 finishes.
Schlage B62 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Schlage B581 Commercial Grade 2 Single-Sided Deadbolt With Exterior Trim
Schlage B81 Residential Graded Single Sided Deadbolt With Exposed Exterior Trim
Schlage B80 One-Sided Deadbolt With No Exterior Trim
Schlage deadbolts are bigger and stronger than they were before. They are ANSI Grade 1--the toughest ANSI grade available. Sturdy construction paired with innovative features that provide added control, security and peace of mind.
Features of Schlage B60 Deadbolt
- Schlage Maximum Security Deadbolts.
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
- Schlage B60 Installation Instructions (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage B 60 Deadbolt:
- For 1-3/8" to 2" Door Thickness
- Fits 2-1/8" and 1-1/2" Bore Hole
- Universal deadbolt fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Housing Diameter: 2.420"
- Strike Width: 1-1/8"
- Strike Length: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.