Barrington Ball Knob
This simple ball knob is available in satin nickel, satin chrome, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze, or polished brass. Designed to enhance any setting where a sophisticated look is desired this weslock made, Barrington Knob is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this ball knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. It has a lifetime mechanical warranty and a 10 year finish warranty. This Traditionale Collection Barrington Ball Knob is available in dummy, passage, privacy and an ANSI grade 2 rated keyed entry function. It features adjustable latches for doors thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches and is available for backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
This classic knob is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Barrington Knob:
- The keyed entry function features a 5-pin cylinder and meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions means that one turn of interior knob unlocks and opens door.
- Locksets have pre-installed installation screws, which are concealed behind a snap-on rosette.
- Removable knob prevents scratching during installation.
- All brass knob and rosette.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
- Limited 10 year finish warranty.
- Lifetime PVD finish on exterior polished brass.
Specifications of the Barrington Knob:
- Knob Style: Ball
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Latch Diameter: 7/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate.
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door knob operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside knob will release lock and retract latchbolt.