AHI SIG157-201-P22, Athens Satin Black Stainless Steel Leverset
From AHI Hardware the Athens Satin Black Stainless Steel Leverset has a contemporary round rose and a smooth barrel style grip handle. The round portion is blended with bar stock at the 90 degree mount, making the lever a combination of modern and contemporary styles. Easy to install, it will fit standard door preparations. Made out of solid 304 grade stainless steel, the Athens Door Lever is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. The SIG157 Satin Black Leverset is ADA compliant. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the SIG157-201-P22 Athens Stainless Steel Leverset:
- Material: 304 Solid Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG157-201-P22 Athens Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Finish: Satin Black
- Lever Length: 5-3/16" (132 mm)
- Lever Width: 7/8" (23 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide