Omnia #43S, Designer Stainless Steel Lever with Square Rose
The Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever with Square Rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. This interior leverset is great for modern homes or offices. After all, Omnia is known for quality craftsmanship that can withstand heavy traffic. This satin stainless steel lever will fit most pre-drilled doors and has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It will fit doors with thicknesses of 1-3/8 inches, 1-3/4 inches, or 2 inches.
Also Available: Sleek Lever with Round Rose
Features for the Omnia #43 Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #43S Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" square
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Overall Projection: 3-1/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Stainless Steel Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.