AHI SIG119, Uptown Stainless Steel Leverset
The Uptown Stainless Steel Lever is available in polished and satin stainless steel finishes. Its modern design makes it great for any contemporary space. Choose from dummy, passsage, and privacy functions. The AHI SIG119 Leverset will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches.
Features of the Stainless Steel Uptown Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the AHI SIG119 Uptown Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 4-1/2" (115 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/16" (53 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG119 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide