5 Foot Satin Stainless Steel Ladder Pull
The 48 Inch center to center round stainless steel ladder pull is perfect for large doors and will add a touch of modern design to any space. At 60 inches overall (5 feet) this pull is large, but it still has a very comfortable 1-1/4 inch pull diameter so large and small hands can get a good grip. The more than 2-1/4 inches of clearance behind the handle insures it is ADA compliant.
It has a satin stainless steel finish which is as low-maintenance as you can get making it a great choice for high traffic doors. Choose from thru-bolt mounted, back-to-back mounted, or surface mounted for wood, fiberglass, metal, or glass doors.
Also available: Longer ADA Compliant 72 Inch Round Ladder Pulls
Specifications for the Contemporary 5 Foot Door Pull:
- Total Length: 60" (5 feet)
- Mounting Centers: 48" C/C
- Pull Projection: 3-23/32"
- Clearance: 2-13/32"
- Handle Diameter: 1-1/4" Round
- Mount Diameter: 1-15/32"
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant
- Optional mounting kits for use on wood, fiberglass, metal, or glass doors.
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.