DWD-MJRP60-630, 60 Inch Satin Stainless Steel Offset Door Pull
The Satin Stainless Steel 60 Inch Offset Pull can be surface mounted, thru-bolt mounted, or back-to-back mounted on wood, fiberglass, glass, or metal doors. This modern door handle is a great choice for both residential and commercial settings. It is 61-1/2 inches long overall with a 1 x 1-1/2 inch rectangular grip. The Satin Stainless Steel 60 Inch Offset Pull is made from high quality, tubular stainless steel so you can be sure that it will look great for years to come.
Also available in other lengths: 24" Door Pull, 36" Door Pull, or 48" Door Pull
Specifications for the Contemporary Satin Stainless Steel Door Pull:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Material: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 61-1/2"
- Mounting Center to Center: 60"
- Projection: 3-3/8"
- Offset: 3-15/16"
- Handle Dimensions: 1 x 1-1/2 (rectangular)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.