Grandeur CIRGEO, Circulaire Rose with Georgetown Lever
The Traditional Georgetown Lever is a stunning piece of hardware fit for any space. The Circulaire Rose with the Georgetown Lever has a classic beauty. Choose from several different finishes including polished nickel and brass. The Georgetown Leverset with Circulaire Rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions; and it can fit 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. It is easy to install, and since it is made by Grandeur, the Circulaire Rose with Georgetown Lever has a lifetime mechanical warranty.
Features of the Grandeur CIRGEO Georgetown Lever with Circulaire Rosette:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Stylish Georgetown Leverset:
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.