Grandeur SOLSOL, Traditional Soleil Knob
The Traditional Soleil Knob is a great example of how modern tastes can affect traditional style to form something beautiful. The lined design is a classic, but the flat-faced knob brings the Soleil Knobset into the realm of contemporary home decorating. This Traditional Knob is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. It can fit 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the Grandeur SOLSOL Soleil Knob:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditional Knob with Matching Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.