Schlage B60BRK, Single Cylinder Brookshire Deadbolt
The Brookshire Single Cylinder Deadbolt features a lovely and ornate rose that really will bring a sense of grandeur to any door. It fits standard door cutouts and is adjustable for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets on doors that are 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches thick. This grade 1 single cylinder deadbolt is easy to operate; the bolt is thrown and retracted by either a thumbturn from the inside or a key from the outside.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Ornate Brookshire Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Brookshire Trim:
- Height: 4-13/64" (4.2")
- Width: 2-15/16" (2.92")
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway