Schlage B60CAM, Arched Camelot Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Finally a high-security deadbolt that looks as good as it functions. The Schlage made Camelot Deadbolt is a single cylinder lock, which means the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/8 inches up to 2-3/4 inches. The Camelot Single Cylinder Deadbolt has a contemporary style that is very now, perfect for home updates and new-builds alike.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Arched Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Camelot Trim:
- Height: 4-5/32" (4.15")
- Width: 2-27/32" (2.84")
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway