Brass Accents D04-K561-WIN, Windsor Egg Knobset
The Ornate Egg Knobset with L'Enfant Plate has a highly detailed plate with a more simplistic knob for a classic look that is perfect for historic homes. The Windsor Knob is a great example of why traditional knobs are classics--because they have an enduring style. This Windsor Egg Knobset is available in a wide array of finishes. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for doors that are 1-3/8 inches thick or 1-3/4 inches thick with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available with More Knob and Lever Options
Specifications for the Brass Accents D04-K561-WIN Windsor Knob with L'Enfant Plate:
- Material: Cast Brass
- Plate Width: 3"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of the door. They do not latch and do not lock
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button while turning the inside knob releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small tool.