Brass Accents D06-K538-VIC, Quartermain Plate with Glass Victorian Knob
Made by Brass Accents, the Quartermain Plate with Victorian Knob has rope detailing along the edge of the plate that makes it a great choice for classic homes. It is adjustable for doors 1-3/8 inches thick or 1-3/4 inches thick with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Clear Glass Victorian Knob with Rope Plate is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Also Available with More Knob and Lever Options
Specifications for the Brass Accents D06-K538-VIC Quartermain Latchset with Victorian Knob:
- Material: Cast Brass
- Plate Width: 2-1/4"
- Plate Height: 7"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of the door. They do not latch and do not lock
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button and turning the inside knob releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small tool.