HES 5000DC630-501A, Low Profile Grade 1 Electric Strike for Cylindrical Locksets
The Low Profile Electric Strike is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the HES 5000DC630 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8 inch throw. It comes packaged with a 501A faceplate that makes it compatible with cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
Compatible with the TH1103 Storefront Door Mortise Lock Deadlatch Body for aluminum frame doors.
UL listed to ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe windstorm listed. Florida Building Code Approved (FL# 14307). UL1034 burglary resistant listed. ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 certified.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand doors. Can be used with wood or metal frames. Includes installation hardware and template.
Features for the HES 5000DC Low Profile Electric Strike:
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Tamper resistant
- Fail secure or fail safe operation.
- 5 year limited manufacture warranty
Specifications for the HES 5000DC Electric Strike:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Strike Body Depth: 1-1/16"
- Faceplate: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with radius corners
- Static Strength: 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 70 ft. lbs.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latch bolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Non-Handed (reversible)
- HES 5000DC Specifications (PDF)