DWD-HPULL36-613, 20 Inch c.c. Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull
Made out of stainless steel with an oil rubbed bronze powder-coat finish, this 3 foot ladder pull is great for use on almost any door. It can be mounted on wood, fiberglass, glass, or metal doors ranging from 1/4 inches thick to 2-1/2 inches thick. Choose from thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted (just make sure to order 2 pulls if you choose this option). The 36 Inch Oil Rubbed Bronze Ladder Door Pull has 20 Inch center to centers and has a 1-1/4 inch diameter for the perfect grip.
Also available in other lengths: 24" Door Pull or 48" Door Pull
Specifications for the DWD HPULL36-613 Oil Rubbed Bronze Stainless Steel Door Pull:
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 36" (914 mm)
- Mounting Center to Center: 20" (508 mm)
- Projection: 3-1/8" (80 mm)
- Handle Diameter: 1-1/4" (32 mm) Round
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.