Deltana BC218, Solid Brass Door Ball Catch
Ball catches are installed in the top, bottom and/or side of the door to hold them closed. An adjustable ball catch, the ball retaining cylinder threads into the catch face plate for 1/2" of adjustment. Available in 10 different finishes, packaged with matching screws. Used in conjunction with dummy hardware. Supplied with strike and mounting hardware, made of solid brass.
Ball Catch with Round Corners
Specifications for the Deltana BC218 Door Ball Catch:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Corner Type: Square
- Catch Face Plate Length: 2-1/8"
- Catch Face Plate Width: 1"
- Catch Face Plate Depth: 1-1/4"
- Adjustment Length: 1/2"
- Strike Plate Length: 2-1/8"
- Strike Plate Width: 1-3/8"
- Deltana BC218 Specifications Diagram (PDF)
No matter which finish you choose for the outside, it will still be solid brass material inside.