Mul-T-Lock High Security Lock Commercial Door Lever Lockset
MUL-T-LOCK's commercial door locks are designed to provide superior door protection with uncompromised key control. The Key Card owner is the only person allowed to have the keys duplicated. Remove the worry about anyone making duplicates of your keys, picking or bumping your door locks.
MUL-T-LOCK High Security Door Knobs.
For heavy duty residential or commercial use. Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0". Supplied standard with 1 owner key card per key combination and 2 keys per lock cylinder.
These high security commercial levers are ADA compliant and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors. Fit standard 160 and 161 commercial door prep (2-1/8" bore hole). Removable thru-bolts for use on doors that are not pre-drilled and do not require thru-bolting.
Specifications: for Mul-T-Lock 206SKIKSH-PDQSDPHL Door Lever
- MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive Key Control System
- Bump Proof Lock Design
- Mul-T-Lock 206S Security Keyway
- UL437 Drill and Pick Resistance Cylinder
- ADA (America Disabilities Act) Compliant
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 160 or 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Front: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" for 2-3/4" backset. 2-1/4" x 1" for 2-3/8" backset.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought brass.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Thru-bolts: Removable
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia Levers zinc diecast.
- 2 Keys per Lever Set
Available Functions: for Mul-T-Lock 206SKIKSH-PDQSDPHL Door Lever
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
If ordering multiple door locks you can have them Key Alike (use the same key) or Keyed Different (different keys for each lock). You can also order Extra Keys Cut below if more than the standard 2 keys are required.