Omnia D12012, Contemporary Stainless Steel Loft Entryset
The Satin Stainless Steel Loft Handleset is available in single and double cylinder functions. It is made out of stainless steel with a satin (brushed) finish. This modern front door lock is 10-9/16 inches long and 2-3/8 inches wide.
Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Specifications for the Omnia D12012 Contemporary Lever Lockset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Backplate Height 10-9/16"
- Backplate Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1 3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Levers and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed levers, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.