Schlage F-Series Sacramento Door Lever Set
The Sacramento Lever has a unique shape that makes it suitable for contemporary or traditional homes. The wave lever has always been popular among home decorators because it adds movement to a room and is easy to maintain. Made out of solid brass, this lever and rose set is available in 5 beautiful finishes in a variety of functions, so you will be sure to find just the right combination to fill your needs. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches and is adjustable for 1-3/8 inch up to 1-3/4 inch thick doors.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage levers will never tarnish, discolor, or corrode. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the Modern Sacramento Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series Sacramento SAC Schlage Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/5"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
The Single Dummy Function is Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Sacramento Lever functions are Non-Handed.