Omnia 935TD, Omnia 935 Knob with Traditional Round Rose
The Timeless Knob with Traditional Round Rose is so named for its innovative use of both traditional and contemporary design. Together, the modern knob with the classic rose make a knobset that is timeless and with be able to stand the test of ever-changing designs. There are very few knobs on the market that will not seem dated in 10 years time, but Omnia's 935 knob with traditional rose is one of them. And since it is made by Omnia with the attention to quality, it is sure to last 10 years and longer. This knobset is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from 7 finishes.
Features of the Solid Brass Knobset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 935TD Modern Knobset with Round Stepped Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.