Omnia 935RT, Modern 935 Knob with Rectangular Rose
The Modern Knob with Rectangular Rose is a great combination of shapes. The knob is round and the rose is rectangular, but they work well together to form a contemporary knobset perfect for modern homes. The 935 knob with rectangular rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It will fit doors 1-3/8 inches thick to 1-3/4 inches thick with available backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Choose from 8 finishes.
Features of the Contemporary Knobset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 935RT Modern Knob with Modern Rectangular Rosette:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Rose Height: 3"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.