Omnia 930TD, Square Leverset with Round Rose
The modern shape of Omnia's 930 Lever is accented in this leverset by the traditional stepped round rose. It is a stunning juxtaposition of hard and soft--a very contemporary statement in both the world of fashion and in the home decorating world. The Square Lever with Stepped Round Rose is available as a dummy, passage, or privacy set. Choose from 6 finishes with modern and traditional options. The Square Leverset with Round Rose is available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and the two functions are packaged for both 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
Features of the 930 Leverset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 930TD Square Lever with Round Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
When Selecting Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide