Omnia 930SQ, Square Lever with Matching Rosette
The Square Leverset is made by Omnia with the attention that you've come to expect from the brand that has been a leader in door hardware for over 25 years. A modern leverset, it is comprised of a squared-shaped lever and a 2-9/16 inch square rosette, making the 930SQ the perfect finishing touch for contemporary homes. It is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from 7 finishes including oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, and polished chrome. Available for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets for 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick doors.
Features of the Modern Square Leverset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 28° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 930SQ Modern Lever with Square Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16" square
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide