Omnia 930AR, Square 930 Lever with Arched Rose
The Square Lever with Arched Rose is a timeless mixture of modern and traditional shapes. The square lever is modern but the arched rose gives it a softer feel, making it a great compliment to contemporary homes. Choose from 7 finishes including satin brass, polished brass, oil rubbed bronze, and satin nickel. The 930 Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions for doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets that are 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick.
Features of the Timeless Square Lever with Steeped Arched Rose:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 930AR Square Leverset with Arched Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Height: 3-1/4"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide