Omnia 925SQ, Contempo Lever with Matching Square Rose
The Contempo Leverset with Square Rose is on the cutting edge of what is the most stylish and popular in home design. The sleek lever paired with the ultra-modern square rose is great for new construction as well as diy home updates. It is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from 7 finishes including oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, and polished chrome. Available for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
Features of the Contempo Leverset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 925SQ Modern Lever with Square Rosette:
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16" square
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide