Baldwin Estates Collection 5114 Lever With 5048 Rosette
Designed with contemporary style, the Modern Baldwin Lever features concealed mounting (installation screws are hidden) for an ultra sleek look. The ridges in the handle makes this stylish 5114 lever and 5048 rose set have a current feel. It is constructed out of solid brass and will fit standard door preparations. This leverset will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5114 Modern Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- 5048 rose is designed to conceal a 2-1/8" door hole.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Contemporary Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 3-5/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-5/8"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.