Baldwin Estates Collection 5115 Lever With 5006 Rosette
This solid brass leverset is available in a wide array of finishes but it is the sleek appearance that really sets it apart from other modern designs. Made by Baldwin, the Contemporary 5115 lever has concealed mounting screws and is designed to feel comfortable in the hand while still remaining stylish and sophisticated looking. This leverset will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5115 Contemporary Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Lever:
- 5006 Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 4.125"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.