Baldwin Estates Collection 5060 Knob With 5062 Rosette
Made of solid brass, the quality made Baldwin Beaded Knob and matching rose is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. There are few door knobs that look as alluring and elegant as the Beaded Round Rose with Beaded Oval Knob does; and the regal appearance is only heightened by the 7 available finishes--all of them beautiful. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and stylethroughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5060 Oval Beaded Knobset:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Traditional Beaded Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 1.75" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Length: 2.6"
- Knob Width: 1.375"
- Overall Projection: 2.1"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.