Baldwin Estates Collection 5020 Knob With 5048 Rosette
This Baldwin made solid brass knob is the perfect addition to any period-style home. The ever popular Colonial Knobset is a reflection of times gone by. The 5020 knob with the 5048 rosette will fit a 1-3/8" thick door with a 2-3/8" backset.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5020 Colonial Knobset:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches have anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Colonial Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2.625" - large enough to cover a standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2.125"
- Overall Projection: 2.25"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.