Baldwin Estates Collection 5013 Knob With 5016 Rosette
Made popular in Colonial France, the Ribbon and Reed design will add a level of old world charm and sophistication to almost any space. It is crafted out of solid brass and comes backed with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty, insuring that it lives up to the high standards that is expected of Baldwin. The 5013 Knob with the 5016 Rosette will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Also Available: Oval Ribbon and Reed Knobset
Features of the Baldwin 5013 Ribbon and Reed Knobset:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass French Colonial Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 1.75" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2.25"
- Overall Projection: 2.2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.