Baldwin 8213, Grade 1 Low Profile Southwestern Tahoe Deadbolt
The Tahoe deadbolt has a unique shape that embodies the rustic look of the southwest. An ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt, it features a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws and an armored front to conceal the fasteners; plus it is backed with a lifetime mechanical warranty. This single cylinder door lock has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches and will fit 1-3/4 inch thick doors.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a thumbturn from the interior.
Tahoe Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Tahoe Forged Brass Leverset
Tahoe Forged Brass Knobset
Features of the Baldwin 8213 Tahoe Single Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Southwestern Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Length: 3.687"
- Width: 3.093"
- Interior Overall Projection: 1.281"
- Exterior Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"