Baldwin 8011, Grade 1 Low Profile Contemporary Deadbolt
Designed with the modern aesthetic in mind, this Contemporary Images Collection door lock has a double cylinder which means the latch is thrown and retracted by a key on both the exterior and the interior. This Baldwin made ANSI Grade 1 Deadbolt features a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws and an armored front to conceal the fasteners. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It will fit 1-5/8 inch door cutouts on 1-3/4 inch thick doors.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key on either side of the door.
Single Cylinder Contemporary Deadbolt For 1-5/8" Door Cutouts
Double Cylinder Contemporary Deadbolt For 2-1/8" Door Cutouts
Features of the Baldwin 8011 Contemporary Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 1-5/8" diameter cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"