Baldwin TAD, Arch Rose Deadbolt
The Traditional Arched Rose Deadbolt is a great way to add a classic touch to any home. It is available in either a single cylinder with a key on one side and a thumb turn on the other or a double cylinder which is operated by a key from both sides. The Arch Deadbolt comes in 6 finishes. It will fit doors 1-3/8 inches to 2-1/2 inches thick with 2-3/4 inch or 2-3/8 inch backsets.
Features of the Classic Arch Deadbolt:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Baldwin 5 pin C keyway.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Traditional Arched Deadbolt:
- Exterior Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Length: 3-1/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Length: 3-1/16"
- Interior Projection, Single Cylinder: 1-7/16"
- Interior Projection, Double Cylinder: 3/4"
- Door Thickness Standard: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Door Thickness Optional: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" or 2" - 2-1/2"
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a thumbturn on the interior and a key from the exterior
- Double Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a key from both the interior and the exterior