Baldwin DEC-TAR, Classic Leverset with Arched Rosette
The Decorative Lever with Arched Rose is lovely--a great addition to traditional homes. Choose from 6 finishes including satin nickel and polished brass. The Decorative leverset is easy to install and will fit most predrilled doors. It is available as a keyed entry as well as a privacy, passage, or dummy.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Decorative Lever with Traditional Arched Rose:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Decorative Lever and Arched Rose Set:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-9/16"
- Rose Width: 2-21/32"
- Rose Length: 3-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.