Baldwin FED-TSR, Baldwin Reserve Collection Federal Lever with Traditional Square Rose
The Federal Leverset with Square Rose is a very sophisticated looking leverset. The combination of the sleek yet classic lever paired with the more modern look of the square rose makes it a popular choice for designers everywhere. This leverset is easy to install. It will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2-1/2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Federal Lever is available in passage, privacy and dummy functions. It is also available as a grade 2 keyed entry function. Choose from one of the 6 beautiful finishes.
Features of the Federal Leverset:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Federal Lever with Square Rosette:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-9/16"
- Rose Length: 2-19/32" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.