Baldwin CUR-TRR, Classic Curve Lever with Traditional Round Rose
The Curve Lever with Traditional Round Rose features a classic silhouette known as the wave design. It is one of the most popular styles of levers because of its elegance and timelessness. The Curve Lever will fit doors 1-3/8 inches thick to 2-1/2 inches thick with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from a keyed entry, passage, privacy, or dummy functions.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Curve Lever with Traditional Round Rose:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Wave Leverset:
- Lever Length: 3-31/32"
- Projection: 2-17/32"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-13/32"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.