Baldwin KOD-RAR, Arched Kodiak Handleset with Matching Rustic Arched Rose
The classic styling of the Kodiak Entrance Set makes it a great choice for traditional homes. This entrance set has a rustic feel that is growing in popularity in the world of home decorating. The covered deadbolt grants it a little something extra--the perfect finishing touch. The Kodiak Handleset is available in either dark bronze or white bronze finishes. Choose from single cylinder, double cylinder, or dummy functions. As part of Baldwin's Reserve Collection, it has a 25 year finish warranty and a lifetime manufacture's warranty. A grade 2 lock, it will fit most predrilled 2-1/8 inch bore hole doors. The adjustable latch will fit 2-3/8 inch backsets or 2-3/4 inch backsets. It will fit 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses all the way up to 2-1/2 inches.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Kodiak Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Kodiak Covered Deadbolt Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 18-1/2"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-15/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 10-9/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-1/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 3-7/16"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 4-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim will match the outside handleset finish.