Deltana PRRHCH, Riversdale Entryset with Chapelton Lever
The Riversdale Handleset has a traditional silhouette with a modern twist thanks to the Chapelton Lever. It is available in brushed nickel, polished chrome, polished brass, or oil rubbed bronze finishes. This traditional oval handleset is designed to fit doors 1-3/8 inches through 2 inches thick with backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The Riversdale Handleset with Chapelton Lever is available in single cylinder or dummy functions.
Also Available Matching Chapelton Lever
Features of the Riversdale Entrance Set:
- ANSI grade 2 security.
- Schlage C keyway compatible.
Specifications of the Traditional Oval Riversdale Handleset with Chapelton Lever:
- Deadbolt Length: 4-1/8"
- Deadbolt Width: 2-5/8"
- Top Mount Width: 2-5/8"
- Handleset Projection: 2-3/8"
- Overall Length: 11-5/8"
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Riversdale Single Cylinder Handleset Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
- Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
The inside trim finish will match the exterior handleset finish that you choose.