Deltana PRHHL, Highgate Handleset with Zinc Livingston Lever
The Highgate Handleset with Livingston Lever is available in either a single set or dummy function. For the single cylinder function, the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumb-turn from the interior. The lever operates the latch underneath the deadbolt from the interior while the thumb-press operates it from the exterior. The dummy function, on the other hand, neither latches nor locks. It is just for look as and normally used on the inactive side of French doors. This modern handleset is designed to fit doors 1-3/8 inches through 2 inches thick with backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Choose from brushed nickel, polished chrome, polished brass, or oil rubbed bronze finishes.
Also Available Matching Livingston Lever
Features of the Highgate Entrance Set:
- ANSI grade 2 security.
- Schlage C keyway compatible.
Specifications of the Modern Highgate Handleset:
- Deadbolt Length: 3-1/8"
- Deadbolt Width: 2-3/8"
- Top Mount Length: 3-3/4"
- Top Mount Width: 2-5/8"
- Bottom Mount Length: 2-1/4"
- Bottom Mount Width: 1-5/8"
- Handleset Projection: 2-1/8"
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Length c.c.: 8-1/4"
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Rose Length: 2-5/8" square
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Inside Deadbolt Length: 2-5/8" square
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Highgate Single Cylinder Handleset Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
- Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
The inside trim finish will match the exterior handleset finish that you choose.