Alarm Lock PG21, Surface Mounted Door Alarm
The Stand Alone Surface Mount Door Alarm is a contact controlled door alarm. This means it is surface mounted to the door frame and a magnet is mounted on the door. When the door opens, the alarm sounds; and this is one loud alarm--sounding at over 95 decibels. It can be put in one of two operating modes. The first is Always Armed, where the alarm will sound every time the door is opened. The second mode is ON/OFF; in this mode, the operator can manually arm or disarm the device with a key. When the light is red, the door alarm is on and armed. The Surface Mounted Door Alarm can also be programed to beep when the door is opened and the device is disarmed. This allows you to still know when certain doors are being used.
Door Alarm uses 9 volt battery - Easy to install with no wiring to run. Some applications include: emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors.
Features of the PG21 Narrow Stile Door Alarm:
- Annunciator Feature (beeps when door opens).
- Entry Delay Time Options - 15 sec., 1 min. 15 sec., 3 min. 15 sec.
- Self-contained and dual-tamper supervised.
- Sweeping siren that sounds at over 95db.
- Easy to install: visual magnetic alignment mode, eliminates templates.
- Low battery alert.
- The Status indicator (located on the front of the Housing Cover) signifies whether the unit is armed or disarmed (red indicates armed status).
- Four siren sounds to choose from.
Specifications of the Alarm Lock Door Siren:
*Note: Mortise lock cylinder sold separate. Uses 1-1/4" mortise cylinder with Standard Yale style cam.