KABA 6200, Extra Tough Keypad Lock with Interior Knob
The Simplex Pushbutton Lock provides fully mechanical exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress at all times by interior knob. Use on conference rooms, offices, house/building entry doors, utility room doors, and work shops. The door unlocks from the exterior with single access combination code. The exterior trim is built tough, with all metal construction and a powder coated finish that can withstand severe weather. The KABA Simplex 6200 Mechanical pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. It will fit a standard 2-1/8 inch bore.
Features of the KABA Simplex 6200 Series Deadbolt:
- 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Construction: All metal cast front housing and push buttons. Force-proof clutch protected exterior thumbturn.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door.
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users.
- Highly weather resistant.
Specifications of the KABA Simplex 6200 Series Pushbutton Lock:
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Length: 5-7/8"
- Interior Knob Projection: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: adjustable 1-3/8" - 2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" cylindrical latch with flat front faceplate (UL listed).
- Minimum Mounting Stile: 5"
- Strike: Standard strike plate.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
When Selecting a Finish:
The exterior trim is power costed for durability and the interior trim is plated for beauty.
- Exterior Trim: Gold Tone Powder Paint / Interior Trim: Bright Brass Plated
- Exterior Trim: Almond Powder Paint / Interior Trim: Bright Brass Plated
- Exterior Trim: Black Powder Paint / Interior Trim: Satin Chrome Plated
- Exterior Trim: Gray Powder Paint / Interior Trim: Satin Chrome Plated