Rectangular Grip 24" Satin Stainless Steel Mitered Door Pull
This rectangular door pull is made out of stainless steel. It is tough enough for commercial applications, but modern enough for use in the home. The 24 Inch Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull has an overall length of 25-1/4 inches. It is available with hardware for Thru-Bolt Mounting, Surface Mounting, and Back-to-Back Mounting. Choose from mounting kits for use on wood, fiberglass, metal, or glass doors. The Satin Stainless Steel Finish means that it is easy to maintain.
36" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull,
48" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull,
60" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull, and
72" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull
Specifications for the 24" Stainless Steel Rectangular Pull:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Mounting Centers: 24" (610 mm) C/C
- Overall Length: 25-1/4" (641 mm)
- Clearance: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Handle Width: 1" (25.4 mm) x 1-1/2" (38.1 mm)
- ADA Compliant
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.