Omnia 425FL, Ornate Cathedral Leverset
If you have ever seen the Gothic Cathedrals of Europe reaching towards the heavens, then you have seen the epitome of ornate architecture. Omnia's Cathedral Door Lever mimics the attention to fine detail found on those magnificent structures but it does so in a tasteful way. Choose from Florentine Brass, Siena Brass, Etruscan Bronze, or Venetian Nickel finishes--all of which have been designed to highlight the intricate details of this 425FL Classico Collection Lever made by Omnia. It is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features and Specifications of the Omnia 425FL Classico Collection Cathedral Lever:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
The Single Dummy Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other functions are Non-Handed.