Omnia 331FL, Classico Collection Ornate Florence Lever
The Florence Leverset features exquisite detailing that not only is reminiscent of the old-world, but does it in a beautiful and modern way. Enhance the lavishness of any room with this Omnia made 331FL Door Lever. It has concealed screw mounting. Available in 4 finishes, all of which are designed to highlight the beautiful details. Choose from Florentine Brass, Siena Brass (pictured), Etruscan Bronze, or Venetian Nickel. Part of Omnia's new Classic Collection, the Ornate Florence Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features and Specifications of the Omnia 331FL Florence Lever and Rose:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
The Single Dummy Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other functions are Non-Handed.