Omnia 251FL, Classico Collection Ornate Egret Door Lever
At first glance, the bird depicted on the Omnia's Classico Collection 251FL Door Lever might not be obvious, but that is what makes it such a special piece. It rewards those who are willing to look a little closer; and who wouldn't want a second look at this beautiful lever. The Imperial Egret Lever is made out of solid brass, but it looks dainty enough to fly away. We love the beautiful detailing from wing to beak and the gorgeous rosette as a backdrop enhances its loveliness. This bird door lever is available in 4 finishes, each of which are designed to highlight all the intricate details. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Omnia 251FL Bird Leverset:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specificationsfor the Ornate Door Lever Latchset:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
The Single Dummy Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Lever functions are Non-Handed.