Omnia 59FL, Classico Collection Ornate Egg Knobset
Omnia went all out when designing their new Classico Collection. The Classico Floral Oval Knobset is a stunning example of how beautiful detailing and old world shapes can come together to form a knob that looks rich. Add a bit of traditional glamor to your home with the Omnia 59FL egg knob with round rose. It is available in 4 finishes: Siena Brass (pictured), Florentine Brass, Etruscan Bronze, and Venetian Nickel. All of the finishes are designed to highlight the intricate detailing of both knob and rose. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features and of the Classic Egg Shaped Knob with Round Rosette:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Floral Oval Knob:
- Knob Length: 2-15/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
The Single Dummy Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other functions are Non-Handed.