Schlage F60CAM, Traditional Camelot Single Cylinder Handleset
The distinctive design of the Camelot combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves. The two-piece design offers flexibility for doors with non-standard hole locations while providing a classic appearance for smaller entranceways. A fine example for the legendary quality and reliability Schlage has come to be known for, it is made with a rugged all-metal chassis for added security. What is more, the Camelot Handleset is gorgeous, featuring beveled edged mounting plates that look great for traditional styled homes. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is key operated from the exterior and by a turn knob on interior while a thumbpiece operates the latch underneath the deadbolt from the exterior and a turnknob operates it from the interior.
Single Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key from the outside or by a thumbturn on the inside. The latch is retracted by a thumbpiece from the outside and by a turn knob on the inside.
Also available matching:
Camelot Dummy Handleset
Features of the Schlage Camelot Handleset:
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 security.
- Easy installation.
- All metal chassis for strength and durability.
- 3 screw door frame reinforcer.
- Guaranteed to fit all standard door preparations.
- C keyway comes packaged with 2 keys.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Camelot Handleset:
- Outside Handle Length: 12-7/8"
- Outside Handle Projection: 2-7/8"
- Backset: will fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 5-1/2" center to center deadbolt to latch spacing
- Adjustable throughbolt can move up and down 1-1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes
- Door Thickness: will fit 1-5/8" up to 1-3/4" packaged with extra screws to accommodate 2" doors
The inside trim will match the outside handleset finish.